Brochure Type: TT & BV Europe Summer 2024 v1
Slow the world right down when you board this Greek island hop and experience how the locals enjoy life on the islands of Santorini and Mykonos. Your journey begins and ends in lively Athens where there's plenty of time to explore ancient treasures and see all the sights.
- Explore Athens with a Local Specialist
- Discover Santorini and Mykonos
- Visit the Acropolis in Athens
- View the Parthenon, Hadrian's Arch and the 1896 Olympic Stadium in Athens
- Athens: Delve into Athens with a Local Specialist. See the iconic highlights of this ancient city, from the Acropolis to the site of the first modern Olympics.
- Santorini: Enjoy an orientation of stunning Santorini upon arrival.
- Mykonos: View the Windmills of Kato Mili and wander the beautiful blue and white streets of Chora.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- High-speed ferry from Athens to Santorini
- High-speed ferry from Santorini to Mykonos
- High-speed ferry from Mykonos to Athens
- Optional Experiences and free time
Call (716) 675-1190 for more information or to book today! Mention code 17817026
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2024
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Welcome to Athens: Ease into a simpler way of life - the intoxicatingly slow pace of the Cycladic islands is the ultimate departure from reality, but not before you enjoy a passionate encounter with Athens after being transferred to your hotel. Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception including a welcome drink and light meal to kick off your At Leisure discovery of Greece's capital and the enchanting islands of Mykonos and Santorini.
Radisson Blu Park
|Explore Ancient Athens: Embark on a journey to antiquity with your Local Specialist who will take you to the Acropolis, a sacred site since Mycenaen times. Imagine Athenians ascending the hilltop shrine to worship Athena at the Parthenon, and see the Panathinaiko Olympic stadium, the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian's Arch. Admire the pom-pom march of the Evzone guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, then spend the rest of the day on your own soaking up the verve of this vibrant city.
Radisson Blu Park
|Cruise to Santorini: We depart Athens and cruise to Santorini, where we'll spend the next three days exploring the island's dramatic beauty. Stroll through the volcanic island's quaint clifftop towns. Blue-domed whitewashed facades cling dramatically to the multi-coloured cliffs providing a spectacular backdrop for exquisite sunsets. Join your companions this evening for a memorable meal of Greek cuisine.
|Santorini Your Way: View the magnificent caldera, see the island's ancient ruins or ramble through the winding streets of Fira and Oia - today is yours to enjoy a leisurely exploration of this beautiful island on your own. Indulge in a day of sunbathing and relaxation on one of its many beaches or shop up a storm at its boutique stores.
|Enjoy Sunny Santorini: Consider an optional visit to a local winery to toast to the spellbinding beauty of Santorini and learn about the art of winemaking in the region. Then consider a ride in a caique (sailing boat) to the volcanic island of Nea Kameni to swim in its glorious hot springs - another full day at leisure to relax and soak up the island's atmosphere.
|Cruise to Mykonos: We take a short ferry transfer to Mykonos - its characteristic hillside windmills overlook the beautiful bay and stand as an enduring greeting to all who arrive. Enjoy an orientation before spending the rest of your day getting lost amidst the island's labyrinthine lanes, lined with whitewashed cottages and tumbling cerise bougainvillea. Take to the playground of the rich and famous and perhaps experience the island's vibrant nightlife.
|Admire Mykonos: Set your watch to island time and enjoy a glorious day soaking up the laid-back vibe of Mykonos. Spend your day relaxing on its beautiful beaches, sip champagne in the picturesque Little Venice waterside, or visit some of its historical treasures, including the 17th-century Church of the Paraportiani, the Archaeological Museum and the Aegean Maritime Museum.
|Marvel at Mykonos: Kick back and enjoy another idyllic day in beautiful surrounds. Indulge in local seafood flavours, enjoy a leisurely swim in the calm waters of the Aegean or consider a trip to see the mythical sanctuary of Delos, believed by the ancients to be the birthplace of Artemis and Apollo.
|Cruise to Athens: We return to Athens, via a high-speed ferry. After being transferred to your hotel, you have free time for some last-minute souvenir shopping.
Radisson Blu Park
|Farewell Athens: Say a fond farewell to Greece and your newfound friends as you are transferred to the airport for the flight home. Find out more about your free airport transfer at trafalgar.com/freetransfers.
- Twin prices are per person.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class