Brochure Type: TT Ireland & Britain Winter 24 25
Experience the Best of Scotland from Edinburgh Castle to the eclectic streets of Glasgow. Revel in the romance and history of the Scottish Highlands and contemplate the mysterious depths of Loch Ness, before toasting bonnie Scotland's lochs, glens and legendary locals.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 4 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- Edinburgh: Explore the city with your Local Specialist as you travel along Princes Street to see the Scott Memorial, the neoclassical Adam facades of New Town and the official Scottish residence of the King, Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- Fort William: Enjoy an excellent view of Ben Nevis from the World War II Commando Memorial.
- Glencoe: Visit this Highland village on Loch Leven.
- Glasgow: See the grand public buildings of Glasgow, including George Square and St. Mungo's Cathedral.
- Stirling: Visit Stirling and see its castle, once the seat of Scottish royalty.
- : Explore Edinburgh with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Glasgow and Stirling
- : Visit Edinburgh Castle, Pitlochry, the Isle of Skye, Glasgow Cathedral, Culloden Battlefield, Stirling Castle and a whisky distillery.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : Ferry from the Isle of Skye to Mallaig
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Ferry from the Isle of Skye to Mallaig
Call (716) 675-1190 for more information or to book today! Mention code 17458477
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2023
- 5 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Edinburgh||Welcome to Edinburgh: Get lost in the narrow lanes of Edinburgh - the Scottish capital with a mystical air that combines ancient heritage with the verve of a modern city. Spend your day at leisure delving into its rich history and embracing the warm culture of the Scots, before joining your travel companions and Travel Director for a Welcome Reception with a light meal and drinks.|
Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket
|Day 2||Edinburgh||Discover Enchanting Edinburgh: Join your Local Specialistthis morning for an intriguing sightseeing tour of the city. Ascend Castle Rock and visit Edinburgh Castle, which watches over the surrounding city from its elevated vantage point. Stroll through the Old Town along the Royal Mile and see the stunning Palace of Holyroodhouse before enjoying time at leisure to soak up the city's festive atmosphere. Tickets to see the spectacular Edinburgh Tattoo are included on departures that coincide with performance dates.|
|Day 3||Glasgow||Journey to Thriving Glasgow:|
|Day 4||Walk the Walls of Stirling Castle Connect with Locals||Walk the Walls of Stirling Castle Connect with Locals Dive Into Culture: Journey to Stirling, to see its hilltop fortress, which stands as a symbol of national pride. Stirling Castle was once the seat of Scottish kings and queens, including Mary, Queen of Scots. View the Wallace Monument from the castle walls, paying tribute to the Scottish hero who fought for Scotland's independence. Later, join the Wood family at their 15th-century farm on the shores of Loch Ard toConnect With Localsover a home-cooked FarewellBe My Guestexperience, amidst tales of Rob Roy and a few foot-tappingceilidh tunes during lunch. Next, we head to a whisky distillery. Here we'll Dive Into Cultureand learn how whisky is made, followed by a chance to sample awee dram.|
|Day 5||Glasgow||Farewell Glasgow: The rugged beauty and warmth of Scotland's people forever in your memory, we enjoy one last hearty breakfast with our travel companions before wishing them and your Travel Director a fond farewell. Find out more about your free airport transfer at trafalgar.com/freetransfers.|
- Twin prices are per person.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class