You won't need to summon Mr. Sandman on this tour through the American West. This national parks vacation is what dreams are made of. With overnight stays in the West's legendary lodges, you'll saw logs within the forested wonder of the nation's most alluring landscapes. Enjoy two nights within the timber and stone beauty of the State Game Lodge at Custer State Park, two nights under the roofs of the cozy lodges of Yellowstone National Park, and two nights swathed in the rugged elegance of Jackson Rustic Inn Creekside Resort. Additional dream sights through South Dakota and Wyoming include Mount Rushmore, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Grand Teton National Park. After visiting the Old West towns of Deadwood and Cody - and spotting the buffalo, moose, elk, and other area locals - you'll have no reason to count sheep on this classic lodges and national parks tour.
Call (716) 675-1190 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16110356
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2022
- 11 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rapid City||Welcome to Rapid City! At 6:30 pm, join your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Custer State Park||RAPID CITY Orientation tour.BADLANDS NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park.CUSTER STATE PARK [LF] Buffalo Safari and Chuckwagon Cookout. (B,D)|
|Day 3||CUSTER STATE PARK EXCURSION TO HOT SPRINGS & CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL||HOT SPRINGS Guided visit to the [LF] Mammoth Site and Museum.CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL Visit the monument and museum.CUSTER STATE PARK Free time this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 4||CUSTER STATE PARK-MOUNT RUSHMORE-DEADWOOD-SPEARFISH CANYON||MOUNT RUSHMORE NATIONAL MEMORIAL Visit the memorial.DEADWOOD Tour with a Local Guide. Scenic drive to Spearfish Canyon.SPEARFISH CANYON Free time this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 5||SPEARFISH CANYON-U-CROSS RANCH-CODY||U-CROSS [LF] Western Ranch lunch. Free time this afternoon before a scenic drive across the Bighorn Mountains through Shell Creek Canyon to Cody.CODY Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 6||CODY-YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK||CODY Visit the Buffalo Bill Center of The West before driving to Yellowstone National Park.YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 7||Yellowstone National Park||YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park includes stops at Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pots, and more. (B,D)|
|Day 8||Jackson||GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing.JACKSON Sightseeing followed by free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 9||Jackson||JACKSON Free day. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Jackson with a visit and lunch at the National Wildlife Museum of Art. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 10||JACKSON-SALT LAKE CITY||JACKSON Farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 11||Salt Lake City||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).